Wednesday 22 February 2012

Misterduncan

Mr.Duncan says "I live in England and I love teaching. I worked in China for 4 years as an Oral English Teacher and I really enjoyed my time there. Since October 2006 I have been producing English teaching videos and posting them here on You-tube."

To date Mr Duncan has created 70 videos, but this number will increase because the author usually publishes a new video each week.Click the link below to watch Misterduncan's  fun videos!

Here is example video of him .Enjoy!



Have you ever visited the site i mentioned.Please leave your comments about the site.What was your exprience like?Do you think is it the best site for learning English?  


learn english grammar grammer lesson free learning English as A second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FEC IELTS level exam test England American podcast vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment