Monday 27 February 2012

EnglishRyan

 

"Hello and welcome to www.EnglishRyan.com!
This website once housed a number of little English lessons I wrote and recorded myself. However, since the establishment of my IELTS website, http://www.ieltsielts.com, this website has become more of a place for me to share my ebooks and others writings.

A little bit about me
I was born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and began my career in teaching after I finished university. I moved to Dubai in the summer of 2005 and taught with a number of ESL schools. I also had the privilege of working with some wonderful international universities on the Knowledge Village campus. With the University of Wollongong Dubai (Australian), I conducted courses in IELTS essay writing. At St Petersburg State University Dubai (Russian), I taught grammar, conversation and pronunciation courses. And at SZABIST Technical Institute (Pakistani), I taught technical English writing. After working with many students in preparation for their IELTS exams, I realized that there were very few quality IELTS writing resources. With some encouragement from my students, I filmed a few IELTS video lessons and uploaded them to YouTube. Since then, I have had the privilege of working with IELTS students all over the world.

After a wonderful 2.5 years living in Dubai, I decided to relocate to Shanghai and that is where I am now! I moved to Shanghai in November of 2007 and work privately teaching conversation and writing skills among various companies and a handful of families.

I hope my teaching experience and knowledge will help you improve your IELTS abilities quickly and effectively!"














"I have made these videos to outline what a student must do to achieve their maximum score on the written portion of the IELTS exam. Please rate and comment on my videos. To contact me directly, please email ryanthiggins@gmail.com.
Good luck!
Ryan    "

http://www.englishryan.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/EnglishRyan
http://ieltsielts.com/


learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation story business englishlearn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation story business english

No comments:

Post a Comment