Sunday 11 March 2012

Speaking English Podcast












"My name is Sebastian Keil. I live in Hamburg, Germany. Check out my blog sebastiankeil.de.I bought the trademark hat in Stockholm in 2005. But I was always a hat guy. This is me in 2001
FAQ
  1. What is with the hat, why are you wearing it?
  2. Why are you doing this?
  3. Are you getting paid to do the podcast?
  4. Do you wear glasses or not?
1. What is with the hat, why are you wearing it?
A: I just felt naked when I recorded the first episodes, so I tried on several different clothes, from hockey jersey to suit. The hat worked.
2. Why are you doing this?
A: I like it.
3. Are you getting paid to do the podcast?
A: At the moment not. I used to get a small amount of money each month back when the episodes were hosted on that site that shall not be named, but not anymore. I am looking for sponsors to be honest but haven’t really looked that hard."

#170 - TO USE VS. USED TO





#168 – THANK YOU & BELIEF VS. BELIEVE

http://www.speakingenglishpodcast.com/


learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation story business english learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation learn english grammar grammer lesson free online learning English as a second language ESL writing speaking listening ESOL TOEFL FCE CAE IELTS level exam test England American podcast videos vocabulary skill beginner basic English intermediate advanced upper-intermediate pronunciation story business english

No comments:

Post a Comment